Friday, October 31, 2014


Confusion


What good is it going to make if I keep telling my acquaintances that am getting confused with languages? Telling them alone wont help me come out of this problem. I think I want to avoid people judging me. Whats the big deal if people think am not good. Yes, am not good now but I was way better earlier and will improve in future. So, lets forget about what others think of me because its not my business.

Whats the problem then? I get confused and mix up languages when I speak with others.

What is the solution? Not sure.... Nonetheless, I have decided that I should speak in one language (English) to avoid confusion for the time being. This is when speaking with outsiders. With family members, would try speaking in tamil, which is my mother tongue. Let me see how things improve from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment